St. George Car Accident Attorneys
Working to Help You Secure a Fair Recovery
Even in what may seem to be minor accidents, it’s important not to take risks. When you need a St. George car accident attorney, call Park Law Firm immediately. Our firm can begin an independent investigation to determine liability in your case. With over 50 years of combined experience, our personal injury lawyers are well-versed in Utah’s automobile accident laws; we can help you fight for the maximum compensation you are owed.
Call (435) 222-5869 or use our online contact form to request a free consultation today.
What to Do If You Are Involved in an Automobile Accident
Even the most careful of drivers are not immune from the threat of an accident. It is important that you are prepared in the event of a collision.
If you are involved in a car accident, be sure to do the following:
- Report the accident to law enforcement and file a police report
- Exchange information—including names, addresses, driver’s license numbers, vehicle licenses, and insurance information—with the other involved driver/drivers
- Take photographs of the scene of the accident if possible
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible
- Follow all of your doctor’s orders and make sure all medical procedures are well documented
- Seek a second medical opinion if necessary
- Notify your own insurance company of the accident
- Report the accident to the other driver’s insurance company, but avoid making any statements that could be later used against you
Additional things to avoid doing after a car accident include discussing the case with anyone other than law enforcement or an attorney. Avoid making any statements to the other driver or the other driver’s insurance company that could be construed as admitting fault (this includes apologetic statements). Do not speak to the other driver’s insurance adjuster or accept a settlement until you have first spoken to an attorney.
Contact Park Law Firm for a Free Consultation
Our competent, well-trained St. George car accident lawyers have successfully handled numerous automobile collision cases. We’re knowledgeable of the applicable laws and well-versed in claim settlement negotiations. If a fair settlement cannot be reached, we are prepared to take your case to trial. We have office locations in St. George and Cedar City.
Car accidents are traumatic enough. Let Park Law Firm ease your concerns by assisting you in all aspects of your case. Call (435) 222-5869 for a free case evaluation today.